IF CONNECTIVITY, please consider those guiding questions below:
- How to improve use and quality of connectivity?
- What is the impact of connectivity in a specific community?
- How complementary/alternative provider models address existing gaps?
- What policy and regulation needs to be in place to support expansion of access to rural areas in all global south regions areas and communities?
- How Internet access has promoted development in industry, innovation and infrastructure?
- What policy actions have facilitated and incentivized increased meaningful connectivity in your country or region?
IF DIGITAL INCLUSION, please consider those guiding questions below:
- How local content is critical to sustain communities and stimulate demand; focusing on cases where there are good practices with local content development, including in local languages?
- How specific policies or regulation has helped promote digital ecosystem?
IF CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT, please consider those guiding questions below:
- Which are the digital and technical capacities required at the community level to sustain networks, services and a thriving ICT ecosystem in rural/marginalized areas?
- How access to the Internet and technical skills training has promoted decent work and economic growth, especially in least developed and developing countries, and small island states.?